iPhone (Swift) Programming
Learn to code by practice. In the presence of experts and professionals. Internship for best students. Better than prerecorded training. …
Learn to code by practice. In the presence of experts and professionals. Internship for best students. Better than prerecorded training.
This course is designed for beginners to kick start their careers as a professional Project managers and Scrum Masters
The course is taught and managed by Industry experts. Course is designed under their guidance and based on experience of what is required in the Industry (startup, medium size company or Enterprise).
– PM (Project Manager)
– SM (Scrum Master)
– Agile Project Manager
– Project Coordinator
– Concepts (Some basic concepts will be taught as part of class)
– Microsoft office (Word and Excel) OR Google docs (sheets and documents).
– Your laptop OR tablet with windows or mac
– Gotomeeting installed
What to expect:
– Reasonable level study (light weight)
– Doable with other jobs, family or studies
– On class study 3 hours per week on class with 1~3 hours of homework (self study)
– Total Sessions 16
– Saturdays and Sundays (time to be published)
[estimate only: timing may change]
– Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
– Project Management Concepts
– Agile Meetings
– PROJECT: Use one industry project and participate in complete life cycle for testing the App (work like real PM)
– Santaclara office
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (877) 222 – 1167
No Reviews found for this course.